Schedule your Appointment With Us!
Make your dentist appointment online for tooth removal, dental crown, dental cleaning root canals, invisible braces, and other services in Lee’s Summit, MO.
August 24, 2020
Dear Luff Dental Family,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines, including routine dental appointments.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office for dental appointments. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next routine dental appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you before your dental appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask that you call us from our parking lot, once you arrive at our office for your dental appointment, so we can check you in. We will let you know when we are ready for you and look forward to greeting you at the door, as this will help us with social distancing.
- We will take your temperature and ask you to complete a brief questionnaire regarding your current health.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room does not offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Your dental appointment will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 816-875-3391.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Luff and Team